Federal lawsuit filed on behalf of child in Vigo County School Corp.
As featured on
A Terre Haute woman has filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the Fuqua Elementary principal and a teacher violated her 8-year-old son's First Amendment rights by forcing him to say the Pledge of Allegiance against his will.
This Week's Circulars
FARMERSBURG - Genevieve Elizabeth Krackenberger, 87, passed away Tuesday, January 25, 2022. She was born to the late William Thomas and Ester (Sparks) Johnson on October 22, 1934 in Patricksburg. Genevieve loved to paint and read. She enjoyed spending time outdoors, living in the country and…
- Two former Vigo residents killed in Florida crash
- Second arrest made in Lebanon triple murder case
- A Lakewood Legacy: Subdivision near Riley has boomed since 1957
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 23, 2022
- Vermillion County still seeking health officer
- One hurt, juvenile in custody after shooting
- Miles leaves Terre Haute Boys & Girls Club
- AMC Theater building — closed in 2018 — being demolished
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 24, 2022
- Meehan advised of charges during Monday court hearing