As featured on
The Vigo County School Corp. has been awarded nearly $1.4 million in grant funds aimed at improving technology and helping students be more successful with remote learning.
A student at Terre Haute South High School and a staff member at Dixie Bee Elementary who were on school grounds during their infectious periods have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Vigo County Health Department has flagged Vigo County School Corp. athletic programs as COVID "hotspots," and Superintendent Rob Haworth said athletes must follow safety protocols, including when attending after-school events, for athletics to continue.
This Week's Circulars
- VIDEO UPDATE: Indiana State student killed in college party shooting
- Mike Lunsford: Rockville doctors pushed each other 'like Mantle and Maris'
- Three Sisters invest in 12 Points
- Vigo deputy will be reinstated, but with demotion
- Greene County couple shot; wife dies in robbery
- Mark Bennett: Streetcar 205 rare survivor of Terre Haute's pre-World War II transportation era
- Eight Vigo County elementary schools to return 5 days a week starting Sept. 28
- Rockville man faces rape, sexual battery charges
- ISU gets $250,000 to create cancer research center
- Lost Creek PE teacher named INSHAPE teacher of the year