Terre Haute South, Northview and Terre Haute North were the top three finishers in the team portion of the Northview Sectional for girls high school golf Saturday at Forest Park in Brazil. North senior Nikki Bonilla earned medalist honors.
No matter which order they're listed, the three teams mentioned by Wabash Valley coaches as favorites to advance out of Saturday's IHSAA girls golf sectional at Forest Park in Brazil remain the same. Listing them in the order that they finished last year — Northview, Terre Haute South and Terre Haute North — that may be the order they place this year as 18-hole action starts at 9 a.m.
Senior midfielder Ellie Price scored three goals and added an assist to help host Terre Haute North rally past Terre Haute South 4-2 in girls high school soccer Wednesday evening.
In a mistake- and penalty-filled North-South game, host Terre Haute South stopped making the mistakes earlier Friday night, the result being a 34-13 victory over Terre Haute North in Conference Indiana high school football.
This Week's Circulars
Bill R. Stout, 70, of Jasonville, IN, passed away at 3:45 P.M. Friday, September 18, 2020 while working outdoors. He was born September 15, 1950 in Sullivan County, IN, to Donald Stout and Joy (Bush) Stout. Survivors include his wife of 45 years, Jane Stout of Jasonville, IN, whom he married…
- VIDEO UPDATE: Indiana State student killed in college party shooting
- Three Sisters invest in 12 Points
- Greene County couple shot; wife dies in robbery
- Mark Bennett: Streetcar 205 rare survivor of Terre Haute's pre-World War II transportation era
- Mike Lunsford: Rockville doctors pushed each other 'like Mantle and Maris'
- Vigo deputy will be reinstated, but with demotion
- Eight Vigo County elementary schools to return 5 days a week starting Sept. 28
- Rockville man faces rape, sexual battery charges
- ISU gets $250,000 to create cancer research center
- Lost Creek PE teacher named INSHAPE teacher of the year