Indiana State's women's basketball team fell 68-67 to Western Michigan on Saturday at Hulman Center.
Indiana State's men's basketball team defeated Miami of Ohio 69-68 at Hulman Center on Saturday. Cooper Neese's layup with 1.6 seconds left stood after Miami's Isaiah Coleman-Lands' half-court make was ruled to have been shot after the buzzer.
Indiana State's men's basketball team hosts Miami of Ohio at 1 p.m. on Saturday. Later, ISU's women's team hosts Western Michigan at 6 p.m.
The leading scorer for the Indiana State women's basketball team — junior forward Adrian Folks, averaging 14.6 points per game — is out for the season with a torn ACL and torn MCL.
Mya Glanton rebounded her own missed shot and put the ball in the basket as the buzzer sounded to help lead Indiana State past host Chicago State 59-58 Wednesday evening in the Jones Convocation Center.
This Week's Circulars
- 'Caught in the middle': 10-year teachers speak out over salary disparity
- UPDATE 2: Prosecutor says officer acted in self-defense against aggressive dogs
- Deputy was shot in leg, should make full recovery
- Recommendation calls for Meadows Elementary closure in 2022
- Former Brazil teacher faces criminal charge in Vigo County
- Police dispute animal cruelty allegation
- Talks focus on Terre Haute hospitals' future
- Mark Bennett: Rose-Hulman's Julia Williams to compete with professors from across U.S. on 'Jeopardy!'
- Clay police initiate investigation of private school teacher
- Froma Harrop: Tragic or not, spiky virus shows he can fix stupid