A look at Wabash Valley sports over the last few days.
Indiana State and Montana announced a home-and-home football series between the two programs for the 2022 and 2025 seasons on Wednesday.
Terre Haute resident Margit "Grete" Treiber, founder and head coach of the Indiana State women's gymnastics program for 21 years, died Sunday in Indianapolis. She was 92.
The coronavirus hasn't disappeared like a miracle yet, but Indiana State athletic officials are preparing for the arrival of student-athletes next month with a plan to keep them safe while training and competing.
Indiana State announced Wednesday that men's basketball assistant coach Terry Parker has left to take an assistant coaching position at Alabama-Birmingham.
This Week's Circulars
- VIDEO UPDATE: Indiana State student killed in college party shooting
- Mike Lunsford: Rockville doctors pushed each other 'like Mantle and Maris'
- Three Sisters invest in 12 Points
- Vigo deputy will be reinstated, but with demotion
- Greene County couple shot; wife dies in robbery
- Mark Bennett: Streetcar 205 rare survivor of Terre Haute's pre-World War II transportation era
- Eight Vigo County elementary schools to return 5 days a week starting Sept. 28
- Rockville man faces rape, sexual battery charges
- ISU gets $250,000 to create cancer research center
- Lost Creek PE teacher named INSHAPE teacher of the year