A look back at Indiana State's 44-0 loss to South Dakota State at Memorial Stadium on Saturday.
Indiana State's volleyball team used a dominant performance to make it six wins in a row, blanking over-the-border rival Eastern Illinois, 3-0 (25-10, 25-10, 25-15) on Friday evening in the ISU Arena.
This Week's Circulars
TERRE HAUTE - Dr. Lyle Eugene Hawkins, passed away September 19th, 2021 in Union Hospital. He was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on February 11, 1932, to Charles A. and Lillian Jacoby Hawkins. He was the youngest of 3 children. Lyle was an active member of Bellevue Baptist Church, Memphis, Tenn…
Ruth Ann Dowdy, 94, of Terre Haute, Indiana, passed away Wednesday, September 22, 2021 in Union Hospital. Ruth Ann was born in Clinton, on March 27, 1927 to Harry and Faye Myers Dowdy, and was raised by Harry and Ruth Ritcheson Dowdy. Ruth Ann was retired from a long career in nursing, worki…
- UPDATE: Fougerousse is no longer South's volleyball coach
- Rose-Hulman freshman dies from injuries suffered in Saturday accident
- Vigo County Jail Log: Sept. 20, 2021
- Military 'copter carried cops looking for pot
- Minnick to serve as interim South volleyball coach
- Four apply for Vigo casino license
- Details on casino proposals emerge
- Three injured by gunfire at Terre Haute bar
- Two teens hurt in Illinois traffic crash
- Sturgess leaving WTWO, television business