CNHI sports writers share insights and updates from the NFL Draft
The $113 billion deal to telecast NFL games through 2033 is head-swimmingly large — until you consider that the very survival of broadcast networks as we know them may depend upon it.
By the time Justin Houston sacked Sam Darnold in the fourth quarter for a safety, it honestly felt gratuitous. On a gorgeous Sunday evening, the Indianapolis Colts made a little history against the New York Jets. Philip Rivers added a pair of notable career milestones, the defense returned a pair of interceptions for touchdowns in the same game for the first time in 50 years and the Colts roared to a 36-7 victory at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Philip Rivers spent more than a decade picking apart the Indianapolis Colts and irritating their fans. On Wednesday, he'll become their new quarterback.
Drew Brees trotted along the sideline holding his helmet and a Hall of Fame-bound ball in his left hand while using his right hand to wave and blow kisses to an adoring Superdome crowd.
Tampa Bay isn't giving up on Jameis Winston or its season. The suddenly red-hot Buccaneers (6-7) will miss the playoffs for the 12th straight year despite rallying Sunday to beat the Indianapolis Colts 38-35 for their third consecutive victory and fourth in five games.
This Week's Circulars
- Vigo County Jail Log: May 3, 2021
- Vigo high schools conducting modified proms this year
- Alert issued for missing Terre Haute woman
- Fire at Outback sends one to hospital
- Wanted man died after exchanging gunfire with police
- Vigo County Jail Log: May 5, 2021
- Vigo County Jail Log: May 2, 2021
- Terre Haute police seek armed robbery suspect
- Vigo loses a public servant
- Study lays out ISU athletic budget realities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.