The COVID chaos surrounding the Indianapolis Colts was avoidable. Of the five players placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list in the past two weeks, four reportedly are designated as high-risk close contacts — a status that isn’t part of NFL protocols this season for vaccinated players.
As current offensive coordinator Marcus Brady talked about the Indianapolis Colts’ 2021 quarterback situation at Grand Park on Friday, the franchise’s gold standard was preparing for a party 316 miles away.Much of the news coming out of this year’s t
The $113 billion deal to telecast NFL games through 2033 is head-swimmingly large — until you consider that the very survival of broadcast networks as we know them may depend upon it.
By the time Justin Houston sacked Sam Darnold in the fourth quarter for a safety, it honestly felt gratuitous. On a gorgeous Sunday evening, the Indianapolis Colts made a little history against the New York Jets. Philip Rivers added a pair of notable career milestones, the defense returned a pair of interceptions for touchdowns in the same game for the first time in 50 years and the Colts roared to a 36-7 victory at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Philip Rivers spent more than a decade picking apart the Indianapolis Colts and irritating their fans. On Wednesday, he'll become their new quarterback.
This Week's Circulars
- Vigo County Jail Log: Sept. 13, 2021
- Pedestrian dies in U.S. 41 crash near Lyford
- Vigo County Jail Log: Sept. 15, 2021
- Colorado man wins candy factory after finding golden ticket in Highland Park
- GOP quietly releases new district maps
- Vigo County Jail Log: Sept. 16, 2021
- Food Inspections Aug. 30-Sept. 4, 2021
- VCSC grades 7-12 must wear masks indoors
- Company seeks to expand into Terre Haute
- More child porn charges filed against Marshall, Ill., man