There have been two topics of Mike Pence for president stories in recent weeks. The first has been about Pence taking his nascent campaign to Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, preparing for an upstart 2024 campaign.
It appears that Indiana Republicans are Marxist ideologues who are determined to push Critical Race Theory down the throats of unsuspecting Hoosier schoolchildren.
In a recent speech, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy chastised President Joe Biden for failing to deliver on his promise to get the pandemic under control.
Kurt Vonnegut didn’t seem himself. It was not that long before he died. He and I were dining at an Italian restaurant not far from his brownstone in Manhattan.
Cruel as this may sound, I'm having a hard time cringing at the internet trolls now going after noisy right-wingers who propagandized against the coronavirus vaccine and then succumbed to the deadly disease.
I’m about to turn 75. I’ve always wanted to be a grumpy old man. Over the years, I thought I had made a lot of headway in this area, especially in the getting older part, which is easy. I also found myself getting progressively grumpier, as well. Or so I thought.
Economists tell us that the current high rate of inflation is not forever. And it's not all bad, certainly not for workers whose rising wages play a part in the climbing prices.
What do Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, industrialist Charles Koch, former House Speaker John Boehner, Sarah Palin and Snoop Dogg have in common?
We have made significant progress in the battle against tobacco use and nicotine addiction since the 1960s with tremendously falling rates of smoking among both adults and children.
This Week's Circulars
- 'Caught in the middle': 10-year teachers speak out over salary disparity
- UPDATE 2: Prosecutor says officer acted in self-defense against aggressive dogs
- Deputy was shot in leg, should make full recovery
- Recommendation calls for Meadows Elementary closure in 2022
- Former Brazil teacher faces criminal charge in Vigo County
- Police dispute animal cruelty allegation
- Talks focus on Terre Haute hospitals' future
- Mark Bennett: Rose-Hulman's Julia Williams to compete with professors from across U.S. on 'Jeopardy!'
- Clay police initiate investigation of private school teacher
- Froma Harrop: Tragic or not, spiky virus shows he can fix stupid