Steven D. Matherly Sr., 68, of Terre haute, passed away Wednesday, July 29, 2020 in Terre Haute Regional Hospital. Steven was born August 22, 1951, in Terre Haute to Gordon D. Matherly and Clara M. Hughes Jeffers. Steven was a member of Bible Baptist Church of Terre Haute, he was a graduate …
Jeffrey A. Cartwright, 48, passed away on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 in Clyde, Texas. A memorial service will be held on Friday, August 7, 2020 at 11 AM at the Texas State Veterans Cemetery Abilene.
Betty Foster, 88, formerly of Terre Haute, died Sunday, July 26, 2020 in Louisville, KY, after a long battle with cancer. She retired from Great Scot Grocery Store. She was preceded in death by her parents; her children, Mike and Janett Foster; and her sister, Wilma Perry. She is survived by…
Ása Vilberg Arena, 73, of Terre Haute passed away Tuesday, July 28, 2020. She was born June 13, 1947 in Reykjavik, Iceland, to Manuel Garcia and Vilborg Andresdöttir. Samaritan Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Asa Vilberg Arena, 73, of Terre Haute passed away Tuesday, July 28, 2020. She was born June 13, 1947 in Reykjavik, Iceland, to Manuel Garcia and Vilborg Andresdöttir. Samaritan Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
TERRE HAUTE [mdash] Stanley L. Miller Jr., 83, passed away Sunday, July 26, 2020 at the Gibson Family Hospice Center. He was born September 16, 1936 in Terre Haute to Stanley G. and Meverean Miller. Stanley was a graduate of Terre Haute Gerstmeyer. After school, he served his country in the …
This Week's Circulars
- One dead, another man hospitalized in Sunday night shooting
- Victim of Wednesday parking lot shooting in Terre Haute ID'd
- UPDATE: Parking lot shooting leaves 1 dead
- Man admits guilt in 2017 DUI crash that killed retired Parke County sheriff, wife
- Vigo County School Corp. delays start of school one week
- Woman arrested following Sunday stabbing
- UPDATE: Man killed in Terre Haute road rage shooting ID'd
- Two long runways, history might help bring fighter jets back to Hulman Field
- Vigo County Jail Log: July 31, 2020
- Toddler dies in Raccoon Lake incident