Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today, Sept. 9.
1. TRUMP'S LATEST BIG RISK TO UNRAVEL
The president's pursuit of a foreign policy victory has fallen apart after his tweet cancelling secret meetings at Camp David with the Taliban and Afghan leaders.
2. 'I ASKED WHY HE WAS DOING THIS TO ME'
The AP speaks with alleged victims of a U.S. priest accused of sexually assaulting boys for decades in the Philippines.
3. WHO WARNED THE US TO STAY OUT OF ITS AFFAIRS
Thousands of demonstrators in Hong Kong held a weekend march to the U.S. Consulate to appeal to President Trump but the government advised against any interference; Students have formed protest chains in solidarity with the push for democratic reforms today.
4. WHERE THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO TEST HIS CLOUT
Trump is heading to North Carolina to try to help a Republican get elected to the House in a closely watched special election.
5. MCCONNELL'S LEGISLATIVE 'GRAVEYARD' BACK IN SESSION
Congress returns Monday with mounting pressure on the Senate majority leader to address gun violence, election security and other issues.
6. SEARCH FOR MISSING CREW OF OVERTURNED CARGO SHIP
Rescue teams are trying to stabilize the 656-foot vehicle carrier that overturned and caught fire in efforts to locate four people.
7. BRITISH AIRWAYS GROUNDS NEARLY ALL FLIGHTS
Pilots' 48-hour strike over pay leads to the cancellations with another strike expected Sept. 27
8. WHAT TECH GIANT IS BEING IS BEING TARGETED AND WHY
Texas, leading a group of states, is expected to announce an investigation into Google to examine if the company is too big and effective at stomping or acquiring rivals.
9. WHO INSPIRED TORY BURCH'S LATEST COLLECTION
The designer looked to fashion icon Princess Diana to showcase her work at New York Fashion Week.
10. REIGNING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS START SEASON WITH BLOWOUT
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, in his 20th season, showed the Pittsburgh Steelers why "he's the best in the world," according to Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, with a stunning 33-3 win.