As featured on
Vigo County County officials Tuesday signed closing documents to allow a bond sale to finance construction of the jail. Vigo County will issue $51.14 million in bonds, but will receive more than $56.11 million as bond buyers are paying a premium of more than $5.3 million, said Vigo County Auditor Jim Bramble.
This Week's Circulars
- Honey Creek teacher killed in Sunday auto accident
- Hoosier Energy announces planned closing of Merom Generating Station
- VCSC had more cash than it thought
- 'He was a ray of sunshine to everybody'
- Coroner: Illinois woman died of hypothermia
- NAACP: End city deal with 'Live PD'
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 20, 2020
- Vigo traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Sullivan County workforce takes 2 hits in 2 days
- Giving folks an hour or two of musical joy