As featured on
Susan Bayh, who served as Indiana's first lady from 1989 to 1997, died Friday at the age of 61 following a prolonged battle with brain cancer. In the Wabash Valley, she is recalled as gracious, caring and a true servant-leader.
This Week's Circulars
INDIANAPOLIS [mdash] Albert V. Watson, 60, passed away Thursday, March 4, 2021 at St. Vincent Ascension Hospital in Indianapolis. He was born November 21, 1960 in Terre Haute to Marcus Watson and Mary Fields Watson. Albert loved sports and was an avid I. U. basketball fan. He is survived by …
James Bouillez, 96 of Franklin, died March 2, 2021. Service is Monday at 11:00 a.m. at Flinn and Maguire Funeral Home with visitation at 10:00 a.m. Burial: Roselawn Cemetery. Visit our website for full obituary: www.flinnmaguire.net
- Thanks for the shout-out, but about that shirt ...
- National writer says Lansing unlikely to be back at ISU
- Here come the Sharpshooters: Semi-pro hoops team has first home game March 7
- UPDATE: Tickets now on sale for Nelly concert in Terre Haute
- Vigo County Jail Log: March 2, 2021
- ISU players, opponents stump for Lansing
- Terre Haute church accepting applications for new Christian school
- Vigo County Jail Log: Feb. 28, 2021
- Gibson says deal in casino case good news
- New treatment center coming to Terre Haute