As featured on
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
This Week's Circulars
Benjamin Joseph Emory Sr. passed away at home on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. He was born to Wanda Laycock and James Emory. Visitation is on Friday, June 13, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., in DeBaun Springhill Chapel. For additional information and full obituary visit:
- 'I'm sorry,' teen says as he draws 300-day sentence
- Mark Bennett: Businessmen ready to give another historic building a second life
- Teen faces possible 300 days in fatal crash
- Driver named in crash that killed TH South junior
- Vigo County Jail Log: June 10, 2019
- VCSC: $7 million referendum, $4 million in cuts proposed
- Airport focuses on developing '46 Corridor'
- Vigo County Jail Log: June 12, 2019
- North Vigo's principal moving to alternative school
- Sullivan man faces voyeurism charges