The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement Saturday and Sunday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Brayson M. Metz, 21, 1100 block of North Pell Street, Brazil. Booked 8:08 a.m. Dealing marijuana, hashish or salvia; possession of marijuana, hash oil, hashish or salvia; and maintaining a common nuisance.
• Javier I. Garrett, 30, 2300 block of Spruce Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:38 a.m. Domestic battery and criminal confinement.
• Cole A. Martin, 22, 10 block of West Cardonia Wells Street, Brazil. Booked 10:22 a.m. Visiting a common nuisance.
• Rikkie L. Collier, 26, 8700 block of Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:57 p.m. Criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
• Candace K. Hobbs, 41, 1600 block of Idaho Street, Terre Haute. Booked 3:38 p.m. Operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license.
• Kevin Markovich, 33, 2600 block of Dillman Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:20 p.m. Intimidation, strangulation, confinement and domestic battery with moderate bodily injury.
• William R. Cook, 28, 400 block of Stratton Street, Sullivan. Booked 6:56 p.m. Criminal trespass and possession of hypodermic syringe or needle.
• Thomas W. Floyd, 54, 1400 block of Fourth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 7:36 p.m. Burglary.
• Kenneth D. Noble, 20, 1400 block of North Third Street, Terre Haute. Booked 10:31 p.m. Battery.
• Holten J. Hodges, 20, 8500 block of South Edison Place, Terre Haute. Booked 5:03 a.m. Intimidation and residential entry.
• Richard Miller, 41, 1200 block of 13½ North, Terre Haute. Booked 5:16 a.m. Operating a motorboat while intoxicated.
• Shane A. Hollingsworth, 44, 1900 block of Indiana 57, Washington. Booked 5:58 a.m. Out-of-county warrant, other (not classified, reckless driving, leaving the scene of a property damage crash and resisting law enforcement.
• Desiree C. Baugh, 24, 2400 block of Eighth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:25 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Jermey A. Phillippi, 42, 6900 block of West Illiana Drive, West Terre Haute. Booked 2:51 p.m. Operating a motor vehicle without ever obtaining a license.
• Michael J. Ebler, 37, 2100 block of North 20th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:43 p.m. Burglary and theft.
• Taurie L. Featherston, 19, 500 block of South 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:54 p.m. Conversion and criminal conversion.
• Cynthia L. McCoy, 40, 1800 block of North Eighth, Terre Haute. Booked 5:30 p.m. Criminal trespass.
• Cory J. Alexander, 30, 2600 block of South Eighth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 6:09 p.m. Driving while suspended.
• Jerry L. Glasgow, 39, 10 block of North Seventh Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 7:35 p.m. Court order.
• Paul J. Parsons, 24, 300 block of South Ninth Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 8:20 p.m. Conversion.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.