The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement Friday and Saturday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Chad P. Herzog, 29, 7700 block of East Red Cherry Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 10:08 a.m. Criminal confinement, intimidation and invasion of privacy.
• Guy M. Bosserman, 64, 2000 block of South 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:07 a.m. Invasion of privacy.
• David M. Bays, 48, 200 block of Harmony Place, West Terre Haute. Booked 12:14 p.m. Resisting law enforcement and possession of paraphernalia.
• Joseph S. Otte, 36, 1400 block of South 18th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:51 p.m. Probation order violation.
• James S. Paauwe, 39, 2300 block of North 26th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:03 p.m. Dealing in methamphetamine and habitual offender.
• Lanna A. Callahan, 32, 1300 block of Buckeye Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:14 p.m. Conversion.
• Jared M. Menestrina, 36, 10 block of Monroe Boulevard, Terre Haute. Booked 2:36 p.m. Probation order violation.
• Tommy Dycus, 38, 1300 block of Buckeye Street, Terre Haute. Booked 3:10 p.m. Knowingly or intentionally operating motor vehicle without ever receiving a license and driving while suspended.
• Josephine Davenport, 39, 1600 block of Eighth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 3:32 p.m. Small claims.
• Aaron M. Mason, 33, 800 block of East Wabash Street, Frankford. Booked 4:53 p.m. Out-of-county warrant.
• Dale L. Pittman, 54, 1300 block of First Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 6:13 p.m. Criminal trespass.
• Thomas E. McCarter, 27, 2500 block of North 24th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7 p.m. Domestic battery (two counts) and interference with the reporting of a crime.
• Tiffany F. Casimiro, 30, 3800 block of North 25th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:04 p.m. Out-of-county warrant and other (not classified).
• Douglas R. Rowe, 28, 2800 block of North Marion Place, West Terre Haute. Booked 8:07 p.m. Driving while suspended and operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility.
• Dishun D. Pickens, 27, 300 block of North 21st Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:35 p.m. Operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license.
• Joshua R. Walls, 41, 700 block of North Fruitridge, Terre Haute. Booked 8:49 p.m. Small claims and possession of methamphetamine.
• Jeffrey W. Crews, 50, 1500 block of North 28th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:09 p.m. Auto theft, resisting law enforcement, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, reckless driving, driving while suspended, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
• Thomas J. Kaiser, 26, 4200 block of Portage Lane, Hoffman Estates, Ill. Booked 9:25 p.m. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Amanda A. Gouker, 38, 100 block of North 14th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 10:59 p.m. Domestic battery.
• Austin S. Pennington, 22, 18500 block of North Bluegrass Road, Martinsville, Ill. Booked 11:12 p.m. Open alcoholic beverage container during operation of a motor vehicle, dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and furnishing alcohol to a minor.
• Zacharias J. Cooley, 20, 10 block of North Randall Street, Martinsville, Ill. Booked 12:30 a.m. Dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• Amanda L. Reynolds, 38, 1500 block of North 28th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:32 a.m. Criminal trespass and possession of paraphernalia.
• Jeremy E. Donna, 33, no address available. Booked 2:29 a.m. Causing serious injury operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, burglary of a dwelling, theft, resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief, residential entry, unlawful possession of syringe and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.