Vigo County schools announced this afternoon they will employ an independent expulsion hearing officer as they begin disciplinary proceedings …
State Rep. Alan Morrison, R-Brazil, has been appointed to serve as chair of the House Environmental Affairs Committee.
A Terre Haute teen charged in connection with the 2021 shooting death of 15-year-old Chloe Carroll could face six years in prison under a prop…
The topic is a difficult one, but West Vigo Middle School sixth graders received training early this week on how to increase their chances of …
In an effort to cope with rising fuel costs, the Terre Haute City Council on Thursday appropriated a variety of funds to provide gas and diese…
Two new firefighting vehicles are now in service for the Honey Creek Fire Department.
Thursday marked the 10-year anniversary of the unsolved homicide of 85-year-old Lowell R. Badger of rural Sullivan County.
The House has given final approval to protections for same-sex marriages. The vote Thursday sends the legislation to President Joe Biden, a mo…
This Week's Circulars
- Winds don't diminish fun at annual Miracle on 7th Sreet
- School district probing alleged racial incidents involving W. Vigo athletes
- Vigo County Jail Log: Dec. 2, 2022
- Consolidated Elementary student, 11, found with gun near school
- Vigo County Jail Log: Dec. 4, 2022
- Vigo County Jail Log: Dec. 5, 2022
- Sales wins his home opener, but Rose women call off rest of season after losing to Transy
- Social Security: Social Security benefits increase in 2023
- ID of person hit and killed by train released
- South grad Maynard Lewis among Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame's Silver Anniversary Team honorees