Linton's Josh Pyne hit a shot with 9 seconds remaining to lift the Miners to the championship game of the Wabash Valley Classic.
As featured on
The Linton-Terre Haute South First Financial Wabash Valley Classic semifinal on Saturday was a knockdown, drag-out fight worthy of the big occasion, the big crowd and the big moment one team or another would need to be victorious.
This Week's Circulars
- Honey Creek teacher killed in Sunday auto accident
- Hoosier Energy announces planned closing of Merom Generating Station
- VCSC had more cash than it thought
- 'He was a ray of sunshine to everybody'
- Coroner: Illinois woman died of hypothermia
- NAACP: End city deal with 'Live PD'
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 20, 2020
- Vigo traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Sullivan County workforce takes 2 hits in 2 days
- Giving folks an hour or two of musical joy