A side effect of social distancing and taking precautions to prevent exposure to COVID-19 has created a negative — and possibly long-lasting — impact for some people needing emergency medical care.
As featured on
Emergencies are very time sensitive, and delays in care can have long-last repercussions. Union Health's ER chief says if someone is suffering symptoms of heart attack or stroke -- or if they have pre-existing conditions -- they should not delay a trip to the emergency room.
This Week's Circulars
Carolyn Brown of Terre Haute passed June 28, 2020. Funeral: Noon, Thursday, July 2, 2020, Adams Funeral Chapel, Charleston, IL. Visitation: One hour prior to the service. Burial: Mound Cemetery, Charleston. Visit www.adamsfuneralchapel.com to view Carolyn's complete obituary.
- Vigo School Corp. fires officer over inflammatory Facebook posts
- Marching to end hate: Event organizers praise Vigo School Corp.'s decision to fire officer
- Clay Community Schools may start virtual academy
- Two killed in early morning car crash
- Embattled deputy retires from sheriff's office
- Activist takes steps to form 'Change of Terre Haute'
- Vigo County Jail Log: June 28, 2020
- Old junkyard yields beautiful mileage
- Parke County records new case of COVID-19
- Update: Missing Sullivan County teen found safe