On Saturday afternoon hundreds of protesters marched throughout downtown Terre Haute to protest the killing of George Floyd and other instances of police brutality.
As featured on
Multiple protests took to downtown Terre Haute throughout the day Saturday, the scale and intensity of which ratcheted up as the day wore on. Starting with a prayer vigil before noon and working into a splintered demonstration of hundreds throughout the downtown by late afternoon, protesters spent the day railing against the death of George Floyd.
This Week's Circulars
CUMMING, GA [mdash] Donald L. Wedel, 86 of Cumming, Georgia passed peacefully into the arms of the Lord with his family by his side Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Don and his loving surviving spouse of 64 years, Karen were natives of Terre Haute, IN before retiring in Fairfield Glade, TN and most r…
87, passed away July 2, 2020. Memorial service will be Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. in Centenary United Methodist Church. DeBaun Springhill Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
- Embattled deputy retires from sheriff's office
- VCSC offers virtual school option for all students in 2020-21
- Governor largely delays Stage 5 of Hoosier reopening
- Terre Haute fireworks are Saturday at Fairbanks
- COVID-19 cases on rise in Vigo County
- 'Blues at Crossroads' canceled for this year
- New cases added to Vigo's COVID-19 tally
- Board takes first steps to fund new police HQ
- More COVID-19 cases reported in Vigo County
- Vigo County Jail Log: June 28, 2020