Linton misses a shot at the rim at the buzzer and Terre Haute North won the First Financial Wabash Valley Classic 47-45 on Thursday at Terre Haute South.
As featured on
A First Financial Wabash Valley Classic for boys high school basketball that had lived up to its hype was rewarded Thursday night with a championship game that did that and more. Terre Haute North scored on an in-bounds play with 7.2 seconds left and Linton was unable to respond, giving the Patriots a 47-45 win and their 11th Classic championship — the last four over the Miners in the title game.
This Week's Circulars
TERRE HAUTE - Marilyn Sue Jackson Fenton loved family, friends, writing poetry, and sketching. Her willingness to give to others contributed to the lives of many. She was one of the most giving people you ever would want to meet. She would want you to know her work here on earth is done. She…
- Sycamore Ace Hardware to be 'ready to roll' Jan. 31
- Sony DADC to cut about 100 employees
- Terre Haute airport announces events for 2022
- High schools facilities decision expected Thursday night
- New coffee shop opens on South Seventh Street
- Vigo County School Board OKs $260M high schools plan
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 13, 2022
- Man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- Patriots sweep Braves at Hulman Center
- Vigo County School Corp. posts referendum information online