THFD crews battle fire in old Duggan's Conversation Bar near downtown Terre Haute at 1801 Wabash Ave.
General reporter/Sports reporter
David is a longtime Tribune-Star sportswriter whose primary duties were switched to the news department in late 2015. A cancer survivor, he enjoys hanging out with his family and staying fit with regular trips to the gym.
As featured on
Updated, 9:57 a.m. Oct. 24 -- A building that was heavily damaged by a fire Wednesday night …
A building heavily damaged in a fire Wednesday night at 18th Street and Wabash Avenue was torn down Thursday, forcing the closure of Wabash between 17th and 19th streets for much of the afternoon. Fire officials feared the building, deemed too unsafe for inspectors to enter, could fall.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Police arrest suspect from vehicle pursuit
- Todd Aaron Golden: Another year of circular logic from FCS selection committee
- Vigo County OKs casino development agreement
- Terre Haute man arrested for DUI, leaving scene of an accident
- Officials share more details on possible Vigo casino
- Vigo County Jail Log: Nov. 29, 2019
- Mark Bennett: Growing up in the wake of Pearl Harbor
- Spectacle is lone applicant for casino license
- Terre Haute native gives $100K to Wabash Valley Health Center
- ISU ranks first in state for social mobility index