THFD crews battle a fire at a building at 18th and Wabash Ave. late Wednesday night.
As featured on
Updated, 9:57 a.m. Oct. 24 -- A building that was heavily damaged by a fire Wednesday night …
A building heavily damaged in a fire Wednesday night at 18th Street and Wabash Avenue was torn down Thursday, forcing the closure of Wabash between 17th and 19th streets for much of the afternoon. Fire officials feared the building, deemed too unsafe for inspectors to enter, could fall.
This Week's Circulars
- Terre Haute loses a brilliant native son
- John Krull: They asked for Red for Ed
- Thousands of teachers to descend on statehouse
- THPD to appear on "Live PD" Friday, Saturday
- Hamilton Center expands primary health services
- Vigo County Jail Log: Nov. 17, 2019
- Vigo County Jail Log: Nov. 14, 2019
- City serious about THPD moving to Seventh Street
- Kearns speaks out against 'Live PD' deal
- West Vigo Middle School student struck by bus