Defendant Jeremy Ross leaves Vigo Superior Court 3 after being charged with two counts of attempted murder in connection with a Friday police-involved shooting on the city’s east side.
As featured on
Two counts of attempted murder have been filed against the defendant in Friday’s police-involved shooting in Terre Haute.
Jeremy R. Ross, 37, of Terre Haute, appeared this morning in Vigo Superior Court 3 where Judge Sarah Mullican set his bail at $150,000 after reading multiple felony and misdemeanor charges filed today
Details of a police-involved shooting Friday on the city's east side have been released in a probable cause affidavit outlining two counts of attempted murder filed against the defendant. Jeremy R. Ross, 37, of Terre Haute, appeared Wednesday morning in Vigo Superior Court 3, where Judge Sarah Mullican set his bail at $150,000 after reading multiple charges filed by the Vigo County Prosecutor's Office, including attempted murder.
This Week's Circulars
Betty (Bryant) (Sanders) Chatham went to be with the Lord on March 29, 2020. Betty was born November 30, 1938, to Mary Harris and Billy Bryant. Betty was survived by her brother Bill Bryant and Sister Judy Wilson (Dan); her children Richard Sanders Jr. (Kimberly), Michael Sanders (Maggie), a…
TERRE HAUTE [mdash] Pat Evans, 67, passed away Sunday, March 29th, 2020 at Providence Health St. Mary's. He was born in Terre Haute Dec, 29th, 1952, to Ned Ray Evans Sr. and Jeannine Inglert Evans. He graduated from Garfield High School and served in the United States Air Force. He moved to …
TERRE HAUTE [mdash] Earle Harvey passed peacefully in the care of Hospice at Waters at Greencastle on March 26, 2020. Earle was born on May 21,1939 in Chicago, Ill., to William Earl Harvey and Elizabeth Benson Harvey. He retired from the US Army after 20 years in the Chaplin's Corps. After h…
- Parke County health officer blasts stay-home policy
- Police, we really don't want to stop you
- Vigo health officials confirm three additional COVID-19 cases
- Vigo County reports first COVID-19 death
- Vigo County Jail Log: March 29, 2020
- Updated: Four arrested after Clay County break-in, shooting
- Man accused of striking several with spiked club
- Putnam County death attributed to COVID-19
- Tribune-Star Editorial: Dr. Fauci vs. Dr. Swaim
- Greene County reports first confirmed COVID-19 case