Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
- Terre Haute announces SummerFest 2020
- Embattled deputy retires from sheriff's office
- VCSC offers virtual school option for all students in 2020-21
- Minority students make demands of ISU
- Racial comments probe underway at Vigo jail
- Terre Haute man arrested in Dana
- Governor largely delays Stage 5 of Hoosier reopening
- COVID-19 cases on rise in Vigo County
- Terre Haute fireworks are Saturday at Fairbanks
- 'Blues at Crossroads' canceled for this year