This Week's Circulars
Dorothy Jackman, 95, passed away on Sept. 17th, 2019. She was born Feb. 20th, 1924. Survivors include her husband, Ed Jackman; son, Jim; and daughter, Joann. Celebration of life will be at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 22nd, at Cross Lane Community Church, 2204 Lafayette Avenue, Terre Haute, IN 47805.
of Terre Haute passed away Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019. He requested cremation and no services. Survivors are six children, 12 grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, and one sister and her family.
- Marshall welcomes new Pilot Flying J truck stop
- France to decorate WWII veteran from Terre Haute
- Haworth: Redistricting, school closings are options
- Project carries forward spirit of T.H. native
- Vigo County Jail Log: Sept. 16, 2019
- UPDATE: Names released for Shakamak students involved in fatal Thursday crash
- Trent Miles selected to lead Terre Haute Boys and Girls Club
- Braves beat Patriots to stay unbeaten
- Vigo County Jail Log: Sept. 15, 2019
- FBI's 'Mindhunter' regales ISU audience