I was a Cold War kid. Our bogeyman was Soviet General Secretary Nikita Khrushchev, who made a lasting impression when he took off his shoe at …
This month, members of The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moved the hands of their famous Doomsday Clock forward to 11:58.30 p.m. That's ju…
Indiana Senate Bill 158 would increase protection for victims of domestic violence by extending the holding period from eight to 24 hours for …
Manny Diaz Jr. calls a proposed advanced placement course in African American studies "woke indoctrination masquerading as education.”
CNHI's Todd Golden writes about the Indiana women's basketball team and how there should be no limit on what can be expected of the Hoosiers b…
Indiana's courthouses often include not just courts but local government offices, too. People with a complaint against the courts or the offic…
In the coming days or weeks, Mitch Daniels will make a decision about whether to return to politics by running for the Senate seat Mike Braun …
If they really care about education, Indiana lawmakers will pay attention to those flashing lights concerning school voucher programs.
CNHI's Austin Hough celebrates Notre Dame men's basketball coach Mike Brey's entertaining and successful 23-year run.
Erika Beras, co-host of National Public Radio’s “Planet Money,” traveled to Shale Elementary School north of Columbus, Ohio, to visit the thir…
This Week's Circulars
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 27, 2023
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 25, 2023
- The new name: 'Terre Haute Casino Resort'
- City to discuss rehab house in Collett Park neighborhood
- MARK BENNETT: Man behind backbeat of music's greats remembers Mellencamp days well
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 26, 2023
- WVCF announces Lilly Endowment scholarship recipients
- Vigo County food inspections: Jan. 16-20, 2023
- Vigo County Jail Log: Jan. 24, 2023
- ISU spring enrollment dips below 8,000