There's a 72-hour period in a puppy's development that's ideal to see if they'd be ideal for service, rescue or therapy. Between their 28th and 31st days of life Harlee and Seger tested positively, and Cindie Hudson scooped them up.
Half a dozen residents at a local long-term care facility have died due to a recent COVID-19 outbreak, local health officials said, marking the first major outbreak in a nursing home for months.
Because of the infrequency in time and location of total solar eclipses, scientists historically have had difficulty studying broad, controlled data collections on eclipse-related animal behavior. But with the advent of smartphone technology, researchers are looping in citizen scientists to help record the effects of solar eclipses.
This Week's Circulars
Harold Eugene "Gene" Ray, Paris, Illinois, passed away December 2, 2020. The family will host a celebration of Gene's life at 2:00 p.m. on August 14, 2021, at First United Methodist Church in Paris.
PRINCETON - John Edward Barbour, of Princeton, IN and formerly of West Terre Haute, passed away on July 7, 2021 while on vacation in a bowling tournament in Las Vegas. He was born on October 19, 1956 to Daniel C. Barbour and Margaret Rhyan Barbour. John was a 1974 graduate of West Vigo High …
- Steel Dynamics eyes $231M expansion
- Guardian of estate for late THPD officer's son arrested
- One teen ID'd, charged in adult court in shooting death
- 17 arrested, 19 indicted in federal meth case
- Vigo County Jail Log: July 30, 2021
- Teacher, friends recall shooting victim Chloe Carroll
- Food Inspections July 19-24, 2021
- Federal drug charge filed in connection with car chase
- Paris, Ill. man dies in hay baling accident
- Vigo County Jail Log: July 28, 2021