The annual Chances and Services for Youth fundraiser, Dancing with the Terre Haute Stars, was held on Friday night virtually with no audience in Hulman Center. The event raised money for CASY to help underserved youth in the area.
As featured on
With few more than the dancers and those necessary to broadcast the event present Friday night at Hulman Center, 2020's iteration of Dancing with the Terre Haute Stars stood in stark contrast with event's of year's past.
This Week's Circulars
- U.S. executes eighth death row inmate this year late Thursday
- Mark Bennett: Voters in Clark, rural Illinois counties back a split from Chicago
- Indiana investigation could imperil Terre Haute casino project
- COVID-19 turns life upside down for educators' family
- Vigo Health: We can't continue to contact trace everyone
- 'Dancing' goal the same despite scaled-down event
- Two arrested in connection with Sept. 18 ISU student death
- Vigo County Jail Log: Nov. 19, 2020
- New hotel proposed for 7th & Wabash
- Vigo County added 113 COVID-19 cases in daily update