The Maple Center for Integrative Health and yoga teacher Allison Wood will offer a Gentle Yoga class on Tuesdays starting at 4 p.m. Nov. 16 in the Fleschner Memorial Classroom, Suite 400, at The Maple Center, 1801 N. Sixth St.Gentle Yoga is a form of
The Maple Center for Integrative Health offers a meditation experience on Oct. 5 in the Fleschner Memorial Classroom, Suite 400, at the center, 1801 N. Sixth St.
A Wellness Day Retreat with yoga and Ayurveda is scheduled 9 to 5 p.m. Oct. 16 in Ananda Wellness Terre Haute, a holistic wellness center at 914 S. Fifth St.
This Week's Circulars
- 'Caught in the middle': 10-year teachers speak out over salary disparity
- UPDATE 2: Prosecutor says officer acted in self-defense against aggressive dogs
- Deputy was shot in leg, should make full recovery
- Recommendation calls for Meadows Elementary closure in 2022
- Former Brazil teacher faces criminal charge in Vigo County
- Police dispute animal cruelty allegation
- Talks focus on Terre Haute hospitals' future
- Mark Bennett: Rose-Hulman's Julia Williams to compete with professors from across U.S. on 'Jeopardy!'
- Clay police initiate investigation of private school teacher
- Froma Harrop: Tragic or not, spiky virus shows he can fix stupid