Churchill Downs Inc. ending video presentation to the Indiana Gaming Commission.
As featured on
The Indiana Gaming Commission on Wednesday evening declared that it would grant a casino license for Vigo County to CDITH LLC (Churchill Downs) to build and operate the Queen of Terre Haute casino by a 7-0 vote.
This Week's Circulars
Nancy J. Salisbury, 84, of Dennison, IL, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2021. Service 12:00 noon Monday at Grace Lutheran Church at Paris, IL. Visitation 10:00 AM until time of service. www.pearcefuneralservices.com
- Deputy was shot in leg, should make full recovery
- UPDATE 2: Prosecutor says officer acted in self-defense against aggressive dogs
- Indiana man, 19, identified as 1982 victim of serial killer
- Two killed, two hurt in Sullivan County crash
- Former Brazil teacher faces criminal charge in Vigo County
- Mark Bennett: Rose-Hulman's Julia Williams to compete with professors from across U.S. on 'Jeopardy!'
- Police dispute animal cruelty allegation
- Talks focus on Terre Haute hospitals' future
- Shortages, inflation affecting Terre Haute restaurants
- Mark Bennett: A slice of Indiana basketball's 'golden age' passes