TERRE HAUTE —
• The intersection of Sixth Streets and Wabash Avenue will be closed Sunday for painting of a pink ribbon on the street.
• Ninth Street from Wabash Avenue to Eagle Street will be closed from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. May 10 for Celebration of Automobiles.
• Eighth Street between Wabash Avenue and Ohio Street will be closed at 7 p.m. on June 14 through 11 p.m. on June 16 for the Joe Hoops 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament.
• Wabash Avenue from Fourth Street to Gilbert Park will be closed from 7:45 a.m. until 10 a.m. on July 4 for Fast Track Mile.
• Ninth and 91⁄2 streets from Walnut to Ohio streets will be closed from 5 p.m. July 10 until noon July 14 for St. Benedict’s Festival.
• New Brown Avenue from Wabash to Maple avenues — including Schaal, Fenwood and Elm streets where they intersect New Brown Avenue and Locust Street from 25th Street to 34th Street — will be closed from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. Sept. 7 for the 17th annual Race for the Cure.
• The following roads will be closed 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Sept. 14 for the Half Mini Marathon: Ohio Street/Boulevard from Seventh Street to Brown Avenue (north lane of Ohio Street); Brown Avenue from Ohio Boulevard to Wabash Avenue; and 101⁄2 Street from Sycamore to Chestnut streets.