TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Michael Rogers, 20, 2300 block of Cleveland Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 10:19 a.m. Criminal mischief.
• Ciara M. Beegle, 24, 8300 block of North Carolene Street, Terre Haute, booked 1:18 p.m. Bond revocation and escape.
• David W. Whippo, 44, 2200 block of South Ninth Street, Terre Haute, booked 1:55 p.m. Contempt of court.
• Jennifer L. Kensell, 39, 1300 block of North 19th Street, Terre Haute, booked 2:42 p.m. Probation violation.
• Deena R. Hancock, 25, 5200 block of South Eighth Street, Terre Haute, booked 2:59 p.m. Leaving scene-property damage.
• Joseph Lanning Jr., 25, 2000 block of Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 3:44 p.m. Burglary (two counts), robbery (two counts) and failure to appear.
• Courtney L. Anderson, 23, 2900 block of Dean Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 4:43 p.m. Probation violation (two counts).
• Bobbie R. Mituski, 21, 300 block of Shoe Street, Universal, booked 5:56 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Derek B. Cooper, 49, 600 block of Cherry Street, Terre Haute, booked 8:23 p.m. Bond revocation.
• Jason L. Elder, 28, 5200 block of North Pierson Street, Terre Haute, booked 8:29 p.m. Criminal trespass.
• Zacherey Brown, 20, 1700 block of North Fourth Street, Terre Haute, booked 10:16 p.m. Public intoxication, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and minor consuming alcohol.
• Ashley Brown, 22, 3600 block of East Carol Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 2:04 p.m. Operating while intoxicated.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.