TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Joshua S. Sullivan, 21, 8800 block of East Moyer Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 4:07 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Carnell D. Sneed, 20, 7300 block of Bahama Court, Indianapolis. Booked 4:16 p.m. Court order (two counts).
• Wanda S. Stephens, 71, 9400 block of Indiana 42, Terre Haute. Booked 4:31 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Jeremy S. Hatfield, 28, 2000 block of North 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:30 p.m. Burglary, failure to appear and dealing substance represented to be a controlled substance.
• Michael E. Wilson, 33, 1500 block of Chestnut Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:40 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Chris L. Young, 49, 300 block of North Kent Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 6:28 p.m. Public intoxication and public nudity.
• Deena R. Hancock, 26, 3000 block of North 151⁄2 Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:29 p.m. Bond revocation.
• Alex E. Hallet-Miles, 25, 2200 block of North 27th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:52 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Jackie L. Upshaw, 55, 500 block of Riggey Road, West Terre Haute. Booked 10:35 p.m. Failure to appear and court order.
• Kyle D. Montgomery, 27, 2500 block of North 16th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:13 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Martin D. Warren, 48, 2000 block of Second Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 11:57 p.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Joseph Duegger, 42, 3500 block of North 25th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:33 a.m. Habitual traffic violator and leaving the scene-property damage.
• Shannon K. Yocum, 36, 2700 block of Putnam Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:22 a.m. Criminal conversion and failure to appear.
• Lavane V. Mitchell, 25, 10 block of Potomac Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:36 a.m. Failure to appear.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.