TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Cody Cheesman, 20, 2200 block of South First, Terre Haute. Booked 9:52 a.m. Bond revocation.
• Jason J. Long, 32, 200 block of West Oregon Church Road, Terre Haute. Booked 10 a.m. Intimidation.
• Kaitlin L. Gargis, 20, 7400 block of North Private Road 85 West, Brazil. Booked noon. Theft.
• Aaron J. Nickols, 26, 7400 block of East Margaret Drive, Terre Haute. Booked noon. Possession of methamphetamine, failure to appear.
• Crystal F. Pitts, 31, 1200 Collett Ave., Terre Haute. Booked 4:03 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Kalynn G. Douglas, 18, 400 block of Third Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 8:55 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Donnell Ford, 36, 900 block of South Sixth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:34 p.m. Probation violation.
• Kevin M. Anderson, 31, 2500 block of South Center Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:05 a.m. Driving while intoxicated.
• Cephas A. Foster, 23, 1000 block of Greenleaf Court, Terre Haute. Booked 4:24 a.m. Driving while intoxicated.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.