TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Scott A. Lowe, 29, 10 block of Oakland Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 10:33 a.m. Theft.
• Austin J. Sedletzeck, 21, 1400 block of North 23rd Street, Terre Haute. Booked 10:40 a.m. Court order.
• Michael S. Kassinger, 29, 900 block of North Poplar Street, Shelburn. Booked 11:34 a.m. Disorderly conduct.
• William J. Peace, 35, 10 block of Foulkes Drive, Terre Haute. Booked noon. Court order.
• Verlin J. Shields, 50, 800 block of 11th Street Northwest, Linton. Booked 12:48 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Kenya White, 27, 2200 block of First Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:04 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Daniel F. Smith, 49, 1600 block of Orchard Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:05 p.m. Failure to appear (four counts).
• Joshua D. Rozina, 32, 5400 block of Village Walk Court, Terre Haute. Booked 2:53 p.m. Failure to appear.
• John Lovellette, 35, 800 block of West State Street, Veedersburg. Booked 2:56 p.m. Court order.
• Michael L. Kirkendall, 50, 2400 block of Second Avenue, Terre Haute. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Tony D. Martin, 46, 200 block of West Giles Street, Sullivan. Booked 2:03 p.m. Probation violation.
• David P. Dove, 55, 400 block of South Main Street, Linton. Booked 4:11 p.m. Court order.
• Anthony L. Anderson, 23, 1500 block of South 18th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:50 p.m. Burglary.
• Jacob D. Holt, 23, 8300 block of East Harlan Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 5:05 p.m. Dealing schedule I, II or III drugs (two counts) and maintaining a common nuisance.
• Brian A. Grimes, 26, 5600 block of Idle Creek Lane, Terre Haute. Booked 5:10 p.m. Visiting a common nuisance.
• Cassie M. Olsen, 30, 7700 block of North Private Road 265 East, Brazil. Booked 5:12 p.m. Failure to appear (three counts).
• Zachary Buckhoy, 19, 2100 block of North 22nd Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:56 p.m. Criminal trespassing.
• Ashly M. Wilson, 29, 600 block of North Erie Street, Rockville. Booked 8:29 p.m. Driver never licensed and driving while suspended.
• Shannon C. Howell, 25, 1000 block of South Gorham Place, West Terre Haute. Booked 8:44 p.m. Probation violation.
• William R. Miller, 23, 300 block of South Eighth Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 8:55 p.m. Driver never licensed.
• Willie E. Sebastian, 58, 2300 block of Park Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 9:41 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Ashley N. Haney, 21, 4300 block of North 18th Street, Terre Haute. Failure to appear.
• Carl E. Scherb, 37, 1600 block of Sixth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 10:23 p.m. Assisting a criminal.
• Billy E. Hoctor, 43, 7900 block of South Indiana 59, Carbon. Booked 12:30 a.m. Probation violation and invasion of privacy.
• Jesse C. Hermanson, 19, 7900 block of Greenwood Court, Terre Haute. Booked 2:04 a.m. Possession of marijuana/hash and possession of paraphernalia.
• James A. Chapman, 24, 4100 block of Hall Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:25 a.m. Invasion of privacy.
• Rodney D. Woods, 54, 1100 block of South Eighth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:57 a.m. Failure to appear.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.