TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Megan N. Kinsel, 29, 2000 block of North 21st Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:04 p.m. Escape, bond revocation and possession of methamphetamine.
• Isaiah L. Tyler, 24, 1600 block of College Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:41 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Markus Fishburne, 18, 500 block of Ringo Drive, Brazil. Booked 2:38 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Shonna L. Harris, 34, 3800 block of East Beulah Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 5:31 p.m. Criminal trespassing.
• Evan D. Wilford, 26, 800 block of South 32nd Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:02 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Bradley A. Locke, 25, 4600 block of North Sunnyside Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:01 p.m. Court order.
• Jordan D. Williams, 23, South Fifth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:43 p.m. Robbery and probation violation.
• Michael J. Gillson, 30, 7900 block of North County Road 700 West, Terre Haute. Booked 10:14 p.m. Motor vehicle theft.
• Rockland I. Lay, 19, 7400 block of Heartland Bay, Indianapolis. Booked 10:52 p.m. Possession of marijuana/hash and possession of paraphernalia.
• Michael L. Kirkendall, 50, 2400 block of Second Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:07 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Teresa Haltom, 49, 600 block of Washington Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:27 a.m. Criminal trespassing.
• Charles A. Sebastian, 47, 1400 block of South Fourth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:45 a.m. Failure to appear.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.