TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Micheal L. Jingjong, 66, 7200 block of South Kingswood Street, Terre Haute. Booked 10:36 a.m. Criminal trespassing.
• Phillip A. Foster, 38, 2200 block of Fifth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 11:17 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Melissa S. Meeks, 33, 1500 block of First Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 11:19 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Joshua M. Lankford, 33, 9100 block of North Baldwin Street, Fontanet. Booked 3:47 p.m. Possession marijuana/hash.
• Brandy J. Norris, 40, 1700 block of East Davis Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 5:03 p.m. Possession of a controlled substance (three counts).
• Jason L. Hedden, 37, 14500 block of South Dickens Street, Pimento. Booked 5:27 p.m. Habitual traffic violator.
• Bradley D. Head, 33, 1200 block of South Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 6:44 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Ryan L. Hughley, 26, 2800 block of North 15th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:32 a.m. Driving while suspended.
• Michael Rogers, 20, 2300 block of Cleveland Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 6:08 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.