TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were Booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Deondra D. Batten, 25, 200 block of West Wheeler Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 9:56 a.m. Possession marijuana/hash, resisting law enforcement, bond revocation.
• Juliann S. Magallanez, 24, 2900 East Springhill Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 10:03 a.m. Probation violation.
• Remington Goodenough, 21, 5600 block of Valley Lane, Edina, Minn. Booked 1:42 p.m. Court order.
• Stephen Ramey, 59, 300 block of South 4th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:04 p.m. Child molesting, vicarious sexual gratification, contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Courtney E. Palmer, 33, 100 block of West Taylor Drive, West Terre Haute. Booked 2:10 p.m. Leaving scene-property damage.
• James A. Welty, 28, 1900 block of 7th Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:29 p.m. Battery-domestic.
• Joseph R. Stoffle, 25, 10800 block of West 10040 1st Avenue, Cedar Lake. Booked 3:28 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Blake E. Hopkins, 29, 8700 block of Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:28 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Larry R. McCullough, 33, 1300 block of 1st Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:28 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Kendel M. Orlando, 27, 2300 block of South 25th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:06 p.m. Bond revocation.
• Nina C. Baker, 33, 200 block of Gilbert Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 5:10 p.m. Bond revocation.
• Shellana Johnson, 26, no address, Terre Haute. Booked 1:14 a.m. Possession of marijuana/hash/hash, failure to appear.
• John L. Robertson, 33, 600 block of Elm, Clinton. Booked 1:46 a.m. Criminal trespass.
• Crystal Morales, 41, 1600 block of 6th Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:03 a.m. Possession marijuana/hash/hash.
• Joshua E. Joseph, 22, 4600 North Sunnyside Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:09 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Marvin L. Kelly, 34, 2800 block of North 15th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:47 a.m. Habitual traffic violator.
• Ethan Hall, 18, 3900 block of West Wahachee Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 3:41 a.m. Operating while intoxicated, minor consuming, possession of marijuana.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.