TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Tracey L. Wheeler Jr., 33, 1400 block of Barbour Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 3:05 p.m. Court order.
• Jahmar A. Smith, 25, 1600 block of South 11th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:50 a.m. Battery-serious-endangerment and battery.
• Sarah E. Bullis, 34, 10 block of South 18th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:55 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Paul Hoffert Jr., 20, 4700 block of North Hendricks Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:56 p.m. Theft, resisting law enforcement, possession of marijuana/hash and criminal mischief.
• Ronda Wyrick, 45, 1100 block of North 11th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:29 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Thomas R. Rudisel Jr., 33, 800 block of North Fifth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:08 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Anna M. Pinkston, 20, 900 block of Washington Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:05 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Iva Clark, 26, 8100 block of North County Road 650 West, Brazil. Booked 2:42 a.m. Operating while intoxicated, resisting law enforcement and failure to appear.
• Johnny B. Lattin, 20, 1600 block of North Stop 18 Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:47 a.m. Operating while intoxicated and minor consuming.
• Zachary S. Goodwin, 23, 6400 block of Cox Road, Terre Haute. Booked 3:03 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Austin L. Evans, 22, 100 block of Kent Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:59 a.m. Battery-aggravated and possession of marijuana/hash.
• James D. Jones, 40, 1900 block of First Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 5:06 a.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Justin J. Harlow, 32, 2200 block of Second Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 12:40 p.m. Battery-domestic and failure to appear.
• Leslie J. Mason, 35, 11100 block of East Second Avenue, Rosedale. Booked 1:18 p.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Daniel Duran, 28, no address, Terre Haute. Booked 1:27 p.m. Burglary and resisting law enforcement.
• Julie A. Bailey, 36, no address, Rosedale. Booked 3:14 p.m. Failure to appear, maintaining a common nuisance and motor vehicle theft.
• Damien B. Jeffers, 30, 800 block of East Sunset Pike Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 5:08 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Shane J. McGovern, 33, 400 block of South 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:09 p.m. Battery-domestic, resisting law enforcement, battery-police and probation violation.
• Candy L. Story, 43, 200 block of North Ninth Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 9:30 p.m. Possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia and habitual traffic violator.
• Ruben F. Floyd, 40, 700 block of North Depot Street, Brazil. Booked 11:26 p.m. Receiving stolen property.