Special to the Tribune-Star
TERRE HAUTE —
The Vigo County Public Library has upgraded its telephone system to better serve library patrons by moving to a direct dialing system.
Patrons can now call a library department directly without having to go through an automated attendant or a switchboard operator. The Vigo County Public Library’s primary number, which directs callers to an automated attendant, will remain the same at 232-1113.
• Contact the Reference Department at 232-1110
• Renew library materials or check on holds at 232-1114
• Contact the Young Peoples Department at 232-1115
• Book a meeting room at 232-1116
• Contact the LifeLong Learning Center at 232-1117
• Contact Outreach at 232-1118
• Contact Special Collections at 232-1119
For a complete list of the new direct dial numbers, please visit the Library website at www.vigo.lib.in.us or call the Community Services Department at 232.1116.