TERRE HAUTE —
Tribune-Star Publisher B.J. Riley has been elected 2013 chair of the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce board of directors.
Riley has served as the groups’ first vice chair this year. He will assume the chair position on Jan. 1, according to a press release.
“I am excited to be able to serve as 2013 chair of the board for the Terre Haute Chamber,” Riley said. “I’m even more honored to serve as chair as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the chamber during 2013.”
Joining Riley on the 2013 Executive Committee will be:
• Scott Teffeteller, Union Hospital, first vice chair
• Jeanette Winchester, Simple to Elegant, second vice chair
• Norm Lowery, First Financial Bank, immediate past chair
• Jeff Fisher, Sackrider & Co., treasurer
• Curt Wilkinson, Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy, vice chair of legal affairs
• David Wulf, Templeton Coal Co., vice chair of public policy
• Ken Baker, AET Films, vice chair of community development
• Dan Doan, Old National Bank, vice chair of workforce development
• Ken Brengle, CCE, IOM, president/CEO
A vice chair of membership enhancement is to be named at a future date.
“I know the other officers, and I look forward to representing the Terre Haute business community during 2013,” Riley said. “We have a number of critical issues — Better Health Wabash Valley, workforce development, public policy and membership services and networking — that we will need to be addressing next year."
For more information about the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce, visit www.terrehautechamber.com or call 812-232-2391.