TERRE HAUTE —
Vigo County Jail Log
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement onFriday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Steve Hoffman, 24, 2400 block of North 15th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:17 a.m. Theft.
• Luis D. Aguilar, 29, 2400 block of North 15th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:28 a.m. Theft, possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana/hash.
• Thomas M. McDaniel, 20, 1600 block of South Ninth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:32 a.m. Theft.
• Arlo A. Paletis, 29, 10 block of South 16th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 10:20 a.m. Bond revocation.
• James B. Stabler, 60, 2500 block of South 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:18 p.m. Public intoxication.
• Richard W. Williams, 30, 10 block of Foulkes Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 1:15 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Paul D. Hunt, 21, 1500 block of South Nucor Road, Crawfordsville. Booked 1:38 p.m. Disorderly conduct.
• Richard L. Friend, 36, 8600 block of South East Messer Road, Gelana, Kan. Booked 2:14 p.m. Possession of marijuana/hash and glue/paint sniffing.
• Monte M. Lesure, 34, 3400 block of North Ireland Drive, Indianapolis. Booked 3:35 p.m. Court order.
• Lisa A. Schwartz, 40, 4500 block of South Gaslight Place, Terre Haute. Booked 4:07 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Glen Lawson, 33, 6300 block of South Arlington Avenue, Indianapolis. Booked 5:04 p.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Lana A. Massey, 47, 2200 block of Boston Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 5:38 p.m. Leaving scene-property damage.
• James B. Stabler, 60, 2500 block of South 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:19 p.m. Criminal trespassing.
• Oscar E. Foster, 53, 2300 block of Locust Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:46 p.m. Disorderly conduct and battery.
• Joshua M. Lankford, 33, 9100 block of North Baldwin Street, Fontanet. Booked 9:42 p.m. Failure to appear (four counts).
• Robert S. Miller, 37, 1900 block of Saint Joe Center Road, Fort Wayne. Booked 9:45 p.m. Failure to appear.