TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Alan R. Huffman, 19, 2000 block of South Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:21 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Shane L. Corey, 24, 2300 block of North 27th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:06 a.m. Resisting law enforcement (two counts), receiving stolen property, probation violation and escape.
• Misty M. Padgett, 23, 300 block of South Third Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 11:57 a.m. Bond revocation.
• Richard R. Collars, 20, 1100 block of South Gorham Place, West Terre Haute. Booked 1:51 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Darrell E. Shouse, 52, 800 block of Oak Street, Terre Haute. Booked 3:18 p.m. Dealing controlled substance (three counts) and maintaining a common nuisance.
• John F. Kirkendall, 36, 1100 block of South Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:31 p.m. Manufacture methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, habitual offender and resisting law enforcement.
• Gregory A. Coulbern, 41, 2800 block of Baxter Road, Kokomo. Booked 5:22 p.m. Bond revocation.
• Michael L. Elkins, 21, 900 block of West Allison Drive, West Terre Haute. Booked 10:51 p.m. Visiting a common nuisance.
• Trisha N. Miller, 21, 200 block of South Eighth Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 10:57 p.m. Visiting a common nuisance.
• Chelsea Laycock, 18, 10 block of North Lockhart Place, West Terre Haute. Booked 11:19 p.m. Visiting a common nuisance.
• William E. Adkins, 21, 1000 block of North Bennett Lane, West Terre Haute. Booked 11:40 p.m. Dealing marijuana/hash, possession of marijuana/hash and maintaining a common nuisance.
• William R. Miller, 22, 300 block of South Eighth Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 12:08 a.m. Possession of marijuana/hash, dealing marijuana/hash, maintaining a common nuisance and failure to appear.
• Joseph W. Stewart, 34, 1500 block of North Ninth Street, Clinton. Booked 12:33 a.m. Failure to appear (three counts).
• Paul E. Hoopingarner, 27, 800 block of Sixth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:01 a.m. Residential entry and public intoxication.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.