TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Paradise A. Bradford, 23, 2000 block of Plum Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:30 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Ashley B. Jeffers, 26, 200 block of West Broadway, Shelburn. Booked 12:09 p.m. False reporting/informing.
• Virginia K. McDaniel, 44, 1900 block of Spruce Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:06 p.m. Habitual traffic violator.
• David L. Bell IV, 25, 1300 block of South Eighth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:06 p.m. Probation violation, battery-domestic and false reporting.
• Donna R. Snyder, 35, 2500 block of North 26th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:55 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Mykel D. Gross, 31, 2800 block of Gabriella Street, Downers Grove, Ill. Booked 3:29 p.m. Receiving stolen property.
• Sherrie M. Ellis, 28, 2300 block of Locust Street, Terre Haute. Booked 3:58 p.m. Probation violation.
• Jacquelyn J. Walker, 38, 1100 block of East Church Street, Brazil. Booked 4:15 p.m. Theft (two counts).
• Gary L. Julian, 45, 3100 block of Fenwood Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:32 p.m. Battery-police, resisting law enforcement and criminal conversion.
• Marvin D. Strong, 25, 2400 block of North 16th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:48 p.m. Dealing marijuana/hash and maintaining a common nuisance.
• Rachel E. Feliciano, 18, no address, Oaktown. Booked 5:13 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Joshua J. Angel, 30, 2100 block of Blaine Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 5:27 p.m. Habitual traffic violator.
• Drew R. Sluder, 33, 600 block of North Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:44 p.m. Resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and intimidation.
• Billy J. Phillips, 41, 1300 block of North Sherman Street, Brazil. Booked 9:32 p.m. False reporting/informing and failure to appear.
• Robert L. Smith II, 36, 2400 block of Second Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 10:30 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Tommy D. Wright II, 25, 2100 block of North Elm Street, Terre Haute. Booked 10:55 p.m. Probation violation.
• Virgil L. Towles Jr., 34, 3000 block of Fenwood Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 11:12 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Deanna Smith, 22, 5600 block of East Beagle Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:30 a.m. Failure to appear and probation violation.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.