TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Robert C. Grayless, 44, 100 block of South First Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:55 a.m. Court order.
• Charles Hancock, 38, 7100 block of East Old Maple Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 3:34 p.m. Child molesting.
• Stacie K. Wood, 24, 2400 block of First Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 6:22 p.m. Robbery.
• Lagretta R. Elliot, 23, 700 block of Farrington Street, Terre Haute. Booked 6:39 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Joseph D. Floyd, 34, 1200 block of Drieser Square, Terre Haute. Booked 7:21 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Brittany J. Olson, 23, 600 block of Linden Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:44 p.m. Probation violation and failure to appear.
• Leroy Lawson Jr., 60, 1300 block of South 16th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:36 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Clay W. Certain, 38, 4400 block of South 12th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:42 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Benjamin E. Wilcox, 19, 1500 block of West 1200 N-35, Columbia City, Ind. Booked 12:32 a.m. Minor consuming, false reporting and identity deception.
• Jose M. Espinosa, 25, 6200 block of North Clinton Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:43 a.m. Public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
• Guy A. Switzer, 21, 2800 block of North 61⁄2 Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:20 a.m. Probation violation.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.