TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Jay D. Hann, 28, 2300 block of College Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 9:02 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Sherry L. Harris, 44, 100 block of East Miller Avenue, West Terre Haute. Booked 9:05 a.m. Probation violation.
• Mark Phillips, 42, 3000 block of North 151⁄2 Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:11 a.m. Probation violation.
• Timothy A. Myers, 25, 10 block of Pear Tree Lane, Terre Haute. Booked 11:33 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Emilee N. Lallow-Cox, 35, 300 block of Kent Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:52 p.m. Failure to appear (five counts).
• James A. Perisho, 37, 2900 block of North Fourth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 3:21 p.m. Driving while suspended and failure to appear.
• Kevin E. Bennet, 36, 3100 block of North 141⁄2 Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:43 p.m. Bond revocation.
• Stephen L. Deverick, 33, 1800 block of North 23rd Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:42 p.m. Criminal trespassing.
• John Donham IV, 19, 2200 block of Sixth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 12:58 a.m. Burglary and receiving stolen property.
• Brice T. Holden, 21, 1300 block of South Fourth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 1:32 a.m. Public intoxication and failure to appear.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.