TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Carl L. Humphrey, 43, 3500 block of South Odell, Bloomington, booked 7:36 a.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Kyle Willig, 27, 200 block of West Hickory Wood Avenue, West Terre Haute, booked 2:52 p.m. Probation violation and bond revocation.
• Lorna L. Cottom, 47, Terre Haute, no address given, Terre Haute, booked 3:49 p.m. Probation violation.
• Stewart J. Macpherson, 58, 600 block of Third Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 6:12 p.m. Battery and resisting law enforcement.
• Emanuel D. Bained, 37, 1100 block of Cleveland Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 6:41 p.m. Criminal conversion and parole violation.
• Story Crabtree, 24, 600 block of Washington Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 7:06 p.m. Bond revocation (two counts) and false reporting.
• Anthony M. Campbell, 46, no address given, Terre Haute, booked 7:32 p.m. Battery-domestic.
• Sunny S. Jones, 37, 2000 block of 13th 1/2 Street, Terre Haute, booked 2 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Rha-Keisha A. Dean, 21, 2400 block of Fifth Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 2:26 a.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Bradley K. Nutter II, 24, 1800 block of North 12th Street, Terre Haute, booked 5:30 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Andrew I. Hogue, 22, 1400 block of Elm Street, Terre Haute, booked 6:14 a.m. Probation violation.