TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Michael L. Goode, 25, 10 block of South County Road 200 East, Danville, booked 11:13 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Gavin O. Ighle, 20, 4400 block of Trudy’s Place, Terre Haute, booked 11:59 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Dwayne K. Washington, 46, 2300 block of Spruce, Terre Haute, booked 12:31 p.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Daniel M. Wentz, 40, 3900 block of Florence Court, Prairieton, booked 1:14 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Kara E. Edwards, 27, 14700 block of South 200 East, Clinton, 3:34 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Damien M. Taylor, 19, 700 block of North Coloma, Rockville, booked 4:13 p.m. Sexual misconduct with minor.
• Felicia S. Poulter, 30, 700 block of South Eighth Street, West Terre Haute, booked 11:17 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Cody L. Julian, 21, 600 block of East Sycamore Street, Jasonville, booked 5:48 p.m. Battery — aggravated and interference with crime reporting.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.