TERRE HAUTE —
• Manuel Terrasas, 57, 4300 block of Lakeview Drive, North Little Rock, Ark. Booked 2:01 a.m. Possession of marijuana/hash.
• Darius Ashton-Collins, 21, 600 block of North 141⁄2 Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:13 a.m. Receiving stolen property, resisting law enforcement, possession of a handgun without a license, possession of marijuana/hash and possession of a weapon with altered ID.
• Logan M. Booe, 19, 800 block of Division Street, Cayuga. Booked 3:03 a.m. Possession of a controlled substance.
• Bryan L. Kanedy, 22, 7400 block of West 1125 North, Kingman. Booked 3:08 a.m. Possession of a controlled substance.
• Christopher Hutchins, 18, 600 block of South Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:03 a.m. Resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and minor consuming.
• Benjamin L. Jones, 23, no address. Booked 4:10 a.m. Public intoxication.
• Glen Clinkenbeard, 21, 2300 block of Liberty Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:34 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Mitchell L. Davis, 58, 7300 block of Goat Hollow Road, Martinsville, Ind. Booked 4:44 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Raul Cortina, 26, 1100 block of Washington Avenue, Evansville. Booked 5:16 a.m. Resisting law enforcement, criminal trespassing, criminal mischief and failure to appear.
• Jonathan M. Cox, 26, 1500 block of Woodley Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 5:23 p.m. Probation violation.
• Tina M. Martin, 41, 800 block of North 11th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 6:36 p.m. Invasion of privacy.
• Donald R. Orman, 45, 1400 block of Locust Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:28 p.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Rikki D. Humes, 23, 2200 block of Locust Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:59 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Thomas O. Floyd, 46, 5900 block of North Private Road 240 East, Brazil. Booked 10:43 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Bryon Hill, 23, Terre Haute. Booked 2:31 a.m. Public intoxication, resisting law enforcement and disorderly conduct.
• Matthew C. West, 30, 100 block of East Canter Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 3:11 a.m. Battery.
• Christopher L. Brown, 37, 2400 block of Chase Street, Terre Haute. Booked 4:04 a.m. Arson, resisting law enforcement (two counts), intimidation and pointing a firearm.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.