The dangers of a little knowledge
Ms. Nina Miller in her two letters published on April 28 and May 12 showed that “a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.” Apparently she and Dr. Feinsod could not know the truth about Islam and about the millions of the non-Muslims killed by the “peaceful” Muslims in the name of Allah to turn the world into Allah’s kingdom.
Yes, telling the truth about Islamic barbarity is a brave act and Dr. Abhyankar told the truth and expressed no hate against Islam. Ms. Miller expressed her hate for the Hindus but the Indian Hindus brought to the USA Nobel Laureates, doctors, intellectuals and honest people who have been serving their adopted motherland with utmost devotion and did not harm anybody.
But the Marine sergeant Akbar, an African American Muslim, killed his sleeping Christian colleagues, while on duty in Kuwait during the Gulf War and shouted, “You come to my country to destroy my religion.” An African American doctor of the Army killed 13 American soldiers and now comes the Boston Bombing by the Muslim immigrants from Dagestan. Can any of the “blind Supporters” of Islam show us that the Muslims did not kill the non-Muslims and raped their women after any victory in war?
I was ridiculed for my devotion to Lord Jesus, the embodiment of humanity, love and kindness. He is like sunshine and belongs to everyone. He was not like prophet Mohammed, who married a dozen women after his wife, Khadija, 15 years older than him died. He married the wife of his adopted son Zaid and a 9-year-old Ayesha and had a harem of slave girls.
The Muslims conquered India and killed the Hindus in the millions, raped their women and destroyed their temples. Babur destroyed a Hindu temple built in a place where Lord Rama was born and built a mosque there but nobody used it for prayer since 1932.
The Hindus destroyed that abandoned mosque but the whole of the Muslim world roared in anger and 3,000 Hindus of Mumbai were killed by the Muslims. Some of the Hindus from Gujarat went on a pilgrimage to Lord Rama’s place of birth and on their way back, the Muslims of Gujarat closed the doors of the railway wagon they were in, and burned 58 of the Hindu men, women and children.
So riots were started in anger and about a thousand Muslims and some Hindus were killed, but Ms. Miller was appalled by the writing of Ms. Sephali Purohit for not criticizing Dr. Abhyankar or writing about the “Pogrom” of the Muslims of India.
To the people with little knowledge, Hindu life has no value at all but they shed tears for the murdering Muslims.
Dr. Feinsod wrote about the killings of the Muslims of Bosnia but did not know anything about the Ottomans or of the Christian boys taken away by the Sultan, converted to Islam to form the Janissary soldiers. Yes, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You do not have to accept my writings, please read the Holy Koran to know how Allah instructed the Muslims to go on a Jihad to kill the non-Muslim Kafirs to turn the world into Allah’s kingdom and how the Merciful Allah condemned the Kafirs into hell.
How many more 9/11s and Boston bombings will we need to let the people like Ms. Miller and Dr. Feinsod know the truth about the Muslims?
— Anil K. Sarkar, M.D.
The dangers of a little knowledge
Readers’ Forum: July 31, 2014
• Stamp of approval
• Great job, WAXI
- Readers’ Forum: July 30, 2014
Readers’ Forum: July 29, 2014
• Anything goes with the liberals
• Deserter does not deserve discharge
• Outrage lacking on IRS scandal
Readers’ Forum: July 28, 2014
• Tea party folks misunderstood
• We have only us to blame
- Readers' Forum: July 27, 2014
Flashpoint: Why incumbents keep getting re-elected
Nearly three-quarters of Americans want to throw out most members of Congress, including their own representative, yet the vast majority of incumbents will be returning to Capitol Hill in January.
Flashpoint: Spreading the good word about marriage equality
If you blinked over the past month, you probably missed some news about marriage equality in Indiana.
- Readers’ Forum: July 25, 2014
Readers’ Forum: July 24, 2014
• Clinic will expand basic health access
• Misunderstanding truth about Islam
- Readers’ Forum: July 23, 2014
Readers’ forum: July 22, 2014
• Supt. Ritz has right to govern
• A tribute to a teacher
• Rep. Pelosi shows ‘bungling idiocy’
Readers’ forum: July 20, 2014
• ‘Hotel Indiana’ has a sour tune
• Kind words about the newspaper
• Some questions about RTL video
• No mercy for cop killers
• Crack down on gun violence
• Anti-Dem tirades mask GOP failures
• Important day for participants
• Appreciation for support
FLASHPOINT: Solve our border crisis
More than 60,000 unaccompanied alien children — mostly from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador — have been apprehended on America’s southern border during this fiscal year.
Flashpoint: Will Gov. Pence be true to his word?
This is written in response to recent remarks made by State Board of Education members.
- Readers’ Forum: July 18, 2014
READERS’ FORUM: July 17, 2014
• Civil rights and burning cities
• Quality service from Baesler’s
FLAHSPOINT: Supt. Glenda Ritz ‘creating conflict’
It has been my pleasure for the past year to serve as the newest member of the Indiana State Board of Education. I bring a fresh perspective to the board as an attorney and business executive who served as Director of Economic Development under former Indianapolis Mayor Bart Peterson and President of the Indy Partnership, a regional economic development organization charged with recruiting new companies to our state.
Readers’ Forum: July 16, 2014
• The truth about property taxes
Readers’ Forum: July 15, 2014
• Are Fed policies hurting America?
• Staying true to code of respect
Readers’ Forum: July 14, 2014
• Where did the 61 cents go?
Readers’ Forum: July 13, 2014
• Telling the truth about smoking
• Larger energy bills on the way, thanks to EPA
• Embrace the compassion, not self-righteousness
• Wondering about country’s leaders
• New amendments have hurt country
- Readers’ Forum: July 11, 2014
READERS' FORUM: July 10, 2014
• Herb Faire a great success
• Appreciation for a ‘lovely angel’
• Thanks for stirring fireworks show
Readers’ Forum: July 9, 2014
• Don’t eliminate our six-day mail
• Zamperini death stirs memories
Readers’ Forum: July 8, 2014
• T-S ignores common decency
• Lighten up on Donald Sterling
• Time to reject Dems in Congress
• Fueling the EPA
Readers’ Forum: July 7, 2014
• The moral issue is major issue
Readers’ Forum: July 6, 2014
• Coats ignoring climate science
• Do those mustache posters exist?
• Utility rate freeze took determination
• What perversion is next in line?
• Opinions vary, but voters will decide
• This preaching must stop — now
• Golf fundraiser a huge success
- Readers’ Forum: July 4, 2014
Readers’ Forum: July 3, 2014
• Over the top on immigration
- Readers’ Forum: July 2, 2014
- More Letters Headlines
- Readers’ Forum: July 31, 2014