The dangers of a little knowledge
Ms. Nina Miller in her two letters published on April 28 and May 12 showed that “a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.” Apparently she and Dr. Feinsod could not know the truth about Islam and about the millions of the non-Muslims killed by the “peaceful” Muslims in the name of Allah to turn the world into Allah’s kingdom.
Yes, telling the truth about Islamic barbarity is a brave act and Dr. Abhyankar told the truth and expressed no hate against Islam. Ms. Miller expressed her hate for the Hindus but the Indian Hindus brought to the USA Nobel Laureates, doctors, intellectuals and honest people who have been serving their adopted motherland with utmost devotion and did not harm anybody.
But the Marine sergeant Akbar, an African American Muslim, killed his sleeping Christian colleagues, while on duty in Kuwait during the Gulf War and shouted, “You come to my country to destroy my religion.” An African American doctor of the Army killed 13 American soldiers and now comes the Boston Bombing by the Muslim immigrants from Dagestan. Can any of the “blind Supporters” of Islam show us that the Muslims did not kill the non-Muslims and raped their women after any victory in war?
I was ridiculed for my devotion to Lord Jesus, the embodiment of humanity, love and kindness. He is like sunshine and belongs to everyone. He was not like prophet Mohammed, who married a dozen women after his wife, Khadija, 15 years older than him died. He married the wife of his adopted son Zaid and a 9-year-old Ayesha and had a harem of slave girls.
The Muslims conquered India and killed the Hindus in the millions, raped their women and destroyed their temples. Babur destroyed a Hindu temple built in a place where Lord Rama was born and built a mosque there but nobody used it for prayer since 1932.
The Hindus destroyed that abandoned mosque but the whole of the Muslim world roared in anger and 3,000 Hindus of Mumbai were killed by the Muslims. Some of the Hindus from Gujarat went on a pilgrimage to Lord Rama’s place of birth and on their way back, the Muslims of Gujarat closed the doors of the railway wagon they were in, and burned 58 of the Hindu men, women and children.
So riots were started in anger and about a thousand Muslims and some Hindus were killed, but Ms. Miller was appalled by the writing of Ms. Sephali Purohit for not criticizing Dr. Abhyankar or writing about the “Pogrom” of the Muslims of India.
To the people with little knowledge, Hindu life has no value at all but they shed tears for the murdering Muslims.
Dr. Feinsod wrote about the killings of the Muslims of Bosnia but did not know anything about the Ottomans or of the Christian boys taken away by the Sultan, converted to Islam to form the Janissary soldiers. Yes, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You do not have to accept my writings, please read the Holy Koran to know how Allah instructed the Muslims to go on a Jihad to kill the non-Muslim Kafirs to turn the world into Allah’s kingdom and how the Merciful Allah condemned the Kafirs into hell.
How many more 9/11s and Boston bombings will we need to let the people like Ms. Miller and Dr. Feinsod know the truth about the Muslims?
— Anil K. Sarkar, M.D.
The dangers of a little knowledge
- Readers’ Forum: July 11, 2014
READERS' FORUM: July 10, 2014
• Herb Faire a great success
• Appreciation for a ‘lovely angel’
• Thanks for stirring fireworks show
Readers’ Forum: July 9, 2014
• Don’t eliminate our six-day mail
• Zamperini death stirs memories
Readers’ Forum: July 8, 2014
• T-S ignores common decency
• Lighten up on Donald Sterling
• Time to reject Dems in Congress
• Fueling the EPA
Readers’ Forum: July 7, 2014
• The moral issue is major issue
Readers’ Forum: July 6, 2014
• Coats ignoring climate science
• Do those mustache posters exist?
• Utility rate freeze took determination
• What perversion is next in line?
• Opinions vary, but voters will decide
• This preaching must stop — now
• Golf fundraiser a huge success
- Readers’ Forum: July 4, 2014
Readers’ Forum: July 3, 2014
• Over the top on immigration
- Readers’ Forum: July 2, 2014
Readers’ Forum: July 1, 2014
• Defying the laws of God
• Correcting the written record
• Hands of $$ from Redevelopment
• Celebrity visit for celebration
Readers’ Forum: June 30, 2014
• Don’t be victim of home repair scam
• Ending unfair tax practices
Readers’ Forum: June 29, 2014
• The sexual revolution strikes again
• Country sinks to new lows
• Saddened by the headlines
• Opinions not same as facts
• Letter meets with approval
• The real ‘truth’ sometimes hurts
• Applause for great musical
• Raising minimum wage hurts us
• Gratitude to camp sponsors
• More to the city’s mosquito problem
- Readers’ Forum: June 27, 2014
Readers’ Forum: June 26, 2014
• Misunderstandings about the lovely, messy mulberry
Flashpoint: Address growing cyber threats
Over the past several months, we have seen firsthand that threats to our nation’s cyber security are real and growing.
- Readers' Forum: June 25, 2014
Readers’ Forum: June 24, 2014
• Be careful in extreme heat
• Public workers serve us well
• Show us those mustache posters
Readers’ Forum: June 23, 2014
• It’s not hate, it’s just the truth
• Lousing up a very good day
Readers’ Forum: June 22, 2014
• Traffic signals need attention
• Current, future state of Iraq
• ISU focusing on returning adult students
• Activist’s passion for a better world
• Don’t waste your vote yet again
- Readers' Forum: June 20, 2014
Readers’ Forum: June 19, 2014
• Coroner ruling seemed ‘absolute’
• Abusers should get what they deserve
Readers’ Forum: June 18, 2014
• Kasem lent voice to help animals
• What are we paying for?
Readers’ Forum: June 17, 2014
• Standing against same-sex unions
• JA seeks alumni for celebration
Readers’ Forum: June 16, 2014
Criticism of coroner ruling based on false assumptions
Readers’ Forum: June 15, 2014
• D-Day stories still spark deep emotions today
• A cold case that deserves new attention
• Don’t change this Indy 500 tradition
• Indoctrination, not education
• Superb service from car dealer
• Great book recommended
Readers’ Forum: June 14, 2014
Disputing ‘facts’ of recent letter
- Readers’ Forum: June 13, 2014
Readers’ Forum: June 12, 2014
• D-Day stories are worth remembering
• Tommy John speech handled with class
• No apologies
- Readers' Forum: June 11, 2014
Readers’ Forum: June 10, 2014
• More frustration with gas prices
• Give vets health care they deserve
• Divine law still right to follow
• The real threat Americans face
- More Letters Headlines