TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Kaleb Bragg, 24, 1400 block of Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:56 p.m. Criminal trespassing.
• Michael E. Hoke, 39, 2300 block of Third Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:54 p.m. Marijuana/hash/hash and resisting law enforcement.
• Heather M. Diehl, 31, 10500 block of South U.S 41, Terre Haute. Booked 6:31 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Bobby L. Seeley, 32, 3800 block of North 25th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:19 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Jay E. Millen, 54, 400 block of South Third Street, Terre Haute. Booked 7:52 p.m. Probation violation.
• Dorthera Wills, 51, 2200 block of Fourth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 12:27 a.m. Battery-aggravated.
• Joshua D. Miller, 34, 4400 block of North 16th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:50 a.m. Battery-domestic and resisting law enforcement.
• Danny D. Hatfield, 29, 2400 block of South Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:30 a.m. Operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana/hash.
• Richard E. Ackerman, 45, 1900 block of South 18th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:51 a.m. Battery-domestic.
• Danielle Payne, 27, 2000 block of North 11th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 3:42 a.m. Operating while intoxicated.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.